Tenant Emergency Information
Information for out of hours emergency maintenance
Throughout your tenancy, issues may arise with the property. It is your obligation to report any maintenance or repair issues immediately upon the issue occurring or becoming known to you. You may report non-urgent maintenance or repairs via our website, an email to your Property Investment Manager or by personally attending our office to complete a maintenance or repairs request.
To assist you, within this guide are some trouble shooting ideas that may assist you in routine and emergency maintenance situations. Please check this guide to eliminate fault prior
to contacting our office or a contractor.
- All non-urgent maintenance and repair requests must be placed writing to our Agency via facsimile, email or an LJ Hooker Rockhampton Maintenance Advice form which can be found in our reception area.
EMERGENCY REPAIRS INCLUDE:
- Emergency Maintenance should be reported to us immediately via phone. In the event that the Emergency occurs outside of office hours, please refer to the following troubleshooting guide for the after hours contractor details.
- Electrical – (Loss of Power, Electrical Shock or NO Hot Water)
- Plumbing – (Blockages or Flooding)
- Gas – (Leaks)
- Glass and Locks – (Broken Glass or Locks that cause Insecurity to a Property)
– In the event of an emergency repair that could have been reported to our office during business hours and you failed to do so, or the repair was a result of your actions (your fault), you will be held accountable for the payment of the invoice.
If a tradesperson is called outside of office hours for a non-urgent matter you will also be held accountable for any costs incurred.
||0418 981 612
||0418 789 221
|Plumbing and Gas
||07 4922 5697
||Key Cut Services
||07 4927 3400
||All Hours Glass
||07 4922 5555
|Rockhampton Regional Council
||COUNCIL MATTERS ONLY
||1300 225 577